Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Cool Blogs/Sites


I'll start with the greatest university on the planet, LSU. The best site for LSU news and notes is DandyDon. It may not be the quickest with breaking news, but you can rely on the information he posts. If it is rumor, he always makes sure to qualify it as such. I can't stand places that site "sources" and give total bull shit info. Don is an older gentlemen and has great stories to tell. I thoroughly enjoy his site.


The best general sports based site with a twist is called Hot Clicks from Sports Illustrated. They also have a college version called Campus Clicks.


For sports blogs that often times have little do to with sports, nobody does it better than my boys over at 1560. You can get some Lance Zierlein with his chronicle blog or his alter ego here. If you are a Jim Rome fan you may know the Cablinasian, 5 time Smack-Off winner. He has a pretty sweet blog. Richard Justice also has a blog, but his impenetrable man love for Bud Selig makes me sick, so I very seldom look at it.

No comments: