Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Maria vs. Ana



I caught a little bit of the Australian Open Final this past weekend. Maria won the title, but in the process the world's eyes were opened to the next up and coming female tennis player who is hot and can actutally play, unlike this tennis player who is just hot. It seemed to me that, on the court and without the help of make-up or touch ups, Ana smoked Maria. It wasn't even really close. Those of you who watched the match would probably agree with me on this. I want your opinion. Vote!

On the political front, a buddy sent me this site which may help you pick the crook of your choice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maria, cause she grunts really loud!!!

Anonymous said...

But Ana squeaks. There's something to be said for squeaking too Damo. Plus Maria just looks down right pasty compared to Ana.