Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tebow's On Fire!



I would like to start this blog post by thanking God for the opportunity and ability to write with such eloquence and style. Without the gifts that I was given, this blog would not be possible.






Now down to business. I'm sure all of you have seen pictures of Tim Tebow's supposed girlfriend. If you haven't, well consider yourself enlightened.






Now isn't that special. Or... Wait... Is this his girlfriend.....




Or maybe people just like to take pictures with our boy Tim and put them on the internet. Hmmm. I think that may be it!

Well, here at Demented Tiger, we like to get down to the truth. So after much research a real picture of Tim Tebow with his girlfriend has been discovered.




That's right, Tim Tebow is gay. You know it, I know it, even God knows it. And like my boy Jim, Timmy likes 'em BIG! I wonder if SEC Guy knows about this? He doesn't take kindly to that sort.



In actual news, and relating to my last blog post, I would like to thank congress for getting involved with spygate. Another valuable use of government time and resources. Very impressive.


Today is NATIONAL SIGNING DAY. Follow who the Tigers sign here.


Finally, I am putting Jim and Zenger on notice that this Saturday you will get dominated by the Demented Tiger and El-Train! The pounding of your asses will begin at 10:30AM and will continue for a bloody 4 to 5 hours. Bring your checkbook bitches! IT'S ON!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

all i can say is wow...LOL!